Hours and Admissions
- Closed …Open year-round except temporary closing for maintenance.
- Opening Hours …9:00-17:00（Last admission to exhibition is at 16:30)
- Adults …900 yen~
- Secondary &Primary School Students …200 yen~
※A 10% group discount is available for groups of 10 people or more. Admission is determined for each exhibition. Please contact us.
The gallery displays his travel and researches, his childhood, starting point as a partner, and activities for “red cross sprit for cultural heritage”
High-Vision room exhibits the programs of his background, history of his work and video program by an interview throughout 110 inch TV.
Tea Lounge [Oases]
Tea Lounge (Oasis) offers fresh juice and sweets using lemon and citrus gained in this area. You can enjoy beautiful garden and peaceful time. You can use café only.
Shop offers original goods of this museum such as record in pictures, books, prints, postcards, envelops and so on.
- Hiroshima Airport→Mihara port（Limousine Bus about 30 minutes）
- JR Sanyo Shinkansen Line, Mihara Station →Mihara port（walking 7 minutes）
- Mihara port→Setoda port（high speed ferry 25 minutes）
- Onomichi port→Setoda port（ferry 35 minutes）
- Setoda port→Museum（walking about 10 minutes）
- Sanyo Expressway Fukuyama-nishi I.C.→Onomichi bypass
→Nishiseto-onomichi I.C.—Ikuchijima-kita I.C.
→Museum（about 45 minutes）
- Sanyo Express way Hongo I.C.→（about 30 minutes）
Mihara-sunami port（R.185/ferry・about 20 minutes）
→Setoda-sawa port→Museum（about 3 minutes）
ShimanamiKaido Expressway Ikuchijima-minami I.C. →Museum（about 15 minutes）